NOW HIRING THERAPISTSRiver of Life Professional Counseling LLC is looking to hire contractual counselors/therapists for our Hilliard, Ohio private practice. Ideal candidates will have independent counseling or social work licensure, have counseling and psychotherapy experience, and be able to be on insurance panels or work with our existing panels. Experience with adults, children, marital and couples work is a plus. Both part time and full time considered.
- Access to continuing education through River of Life Professional Counseling free of charge throughout duration of your position
- Flexibility with scheduling clients
- A quiet suburban office setting
- Access to waiting room, therapy rooms, group and training areas
- Access to resource library or handouts and clinical resources for use with clients
If interested please send your resume to: Attention: Michele Sparks, LPCC- owner and director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking interns who would like to learn about the practice of counseling and psychotherapy.
- Learn from someone working the mental health field 33 years
- Learn about starting and building a practice
- Learn about psychotherapy techniques and counseling methods
- Learn about related tasks such as note taking, documentation, ethics, confidentiality, working with collateral sources, etc.
If interested please send your cover letter and resume to: Attn: Michele Sparks, LPCC- owner and director at email@example.com